Getting closer...and larger...

Only 4 weeks and 1 day until my due date arrives!!!!! I'm so thrilled at the thought of having this little one arrive. Not to mention:
  • wearing normal sized clothes
  • jogging
  • sleeping on my back (when the baby lets me sleep)
  • drinking a margarita
  • chasing Kate at full speed
  • riding a bike
  • hugging people without a giant boulder in between
  • giving Kate a piggy back ride

and so much more!!

In fact, my family is really excited about this too. Just see for yourself....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu1V2Lc1sY

Comments

I have a few things to add to the list... being able to: walk or stand for more than 15 minutes without getting a backache, get up from a chair or bed without having to rock to get momentum going, lay on my stomach to read a book, bend over to pick up something, and walk up the stairs without having to take a break; but the best thing will be to hold the sweet little baby in our arms and watch them sleep peacefully.
KingRooRoo said…
Being able to clean out the literbox!
Sarah Craft said…
Heather, you are so right! Matt, I'm afraid you are wrong. I'm not supposed to clean out the litterbox if I'm nursing. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...