Chef Boyar-craft

What a day it has been. It started off with me getting pampered. I had my hair highlighted and lowlighted, plus a trim and I got my eyebrows waxed. I LOVE getting my eyebrows waxed. It makes a person look so much cleaner. Then this afternoon I whipped up four meals for the freezer in preparation for baby #2. AND I cleaned up the kitchen afterwards. Cleaning the kitchen has become so much easier in large part due to our now functioning dishwasher and brand new countertops. I LOVE our new dishwasher. Oh, that's right. I haven't shared that update with anyone yet. We have a dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never realized how much I missed it until it returned.

In our old house, where we had a dishwasher, I thought cleaning up after meals was such a chore. Then we moved into a house with no dishwasher and I naturally got used to washing everything by hand. And now that our dishwasher has made its return I will never, ever go back. In fact I may buy a back-up dishwasher to store in the basement just in case this one quits working.

The reason we FINALLY have a working dishwasher is because we hired Castle Interiors to install new countertops and the dishwasher. It looks fabulous in there! However, soon after the counters were finished we noticed how ugly the floors looked compared to the new stuff. SO, we may look into redoing the kitchen floors. But this project is going to wait until the baby is at least several months old.

So anyway, I have four meals in the freezer which isn't going to get us very far but it is a start. I am also planning to make a big batch of my award winning chili for the freezer as well as some cookie dough and banana bread. Now, what we are having for dinner tonight is a complete mystery but at least we won't go hungry after this baby arrives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...