Baby Update

I had yet another doctor appointment today and nothing new to report as far as progress. However, we did choose a date to induce. If I haven't had the baby by Thursday, September 3rd we will head to the hospital that morning at 7:30 a.m. Who knows how long delivery could take after being induced but it is going to happen. We are really going to have two kiddos in this house. YIKES! :)

The doctor seems to think the baby will arrive before September 3rd but we selected an induction day just in case. If we didn't do it now then we would have to wait until after the Labor Day weekend and I wasn't having that. So the maximum amount of time I have to sit around here with a 30 pound belly is 7 days! This news makes me tingle with excitement and shiver in fear all at the same time.

Have I told you we have a girls name picked out? I'm not going to share that name but we have had it for a very long time now. A boys name, on the other hand, has been rather difficult. And that is putting it lightly. Although, with the help of our trusty sidekick Kate, I feel confident in saying we have FINALLY selected a boys name. Again, I will not be sharing that name at this time. You will just have to be patient.

Speaking of babies, I'd like to give a shout out to my friend Heather from Heather's Henhouse. You may have noticed I have a link to her blog on the right hand side of my blog page. Anyway, Heather gave birth to a 8 lb. 2 oz. baby girl. Harlianne Rene was born Tuesday morning after 27 long hours of walking the hospital halls. Heather, you are a champ!

Comments

You will be a champ too, she/he will be here soon and I can't wait to meet her/him!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...