Our Wild Life

Just a little heads up that we will be getting away for a bit. Friday morning we leave for Beloit, Wisconsin to visit some friends. They have two little boys, Reagan and Sawyer. Kate says, "Reagan pulls hair and Sawyer has been cheeks." But she is thinking of a little girl named Reagan who has a tendency to yank hair...not boy Reagan. And Sawyer...well he does have big cheeks, and they are super adorable.

On Sunday we will leave Beloit for Milwaukee where we are meeting up with my mom and dad, my sister Lindsay, my brother Ryan and his girlfriend Lindsay for the Dodgers v. Brewers game. All in the name of celebrating Ryan and my dad's birthdays. After the game Matt and Kate are riding home with my family while I drive solo to Chicago to visit Jen, my friend who had a baby about two months ago. I'm staying in Chicago until Tuesday where upon my departure I will stop for at least an hour or two at one of my favorite stores. (Cue angelic music...) IKEA!!

After arriving home on Tuesday I will wash all the laundry and pack up again for another trip, this time to Lawton, Iowa near Sioux City. We will leave next Friday and return...well, I guess we haven't discussed that yet. Although I'm assuming on Sunday. Anyway, I suppose I won't be posting too much in the next week or two but when I do return I will have a lot to write about. July is going to be over before I know it!

Comments

Wow, you'll be as busy as us. Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...