Friday Randomness

I thought I'd update the blog before heading out to visit my grandparents and in between unsuccessful attempts to put Kate down for nap. Should make for a super fun car ride to Lawton...4 hours away. (Note sarcasm.) Anyway, I have a few fun pics to share from recent events at the Craft house.


Matt came up with a great idea to surprise Kate with an enormous living room tent. Right after we put her down for a nap one weekend we got to work. Shortly after we were done building the tent we heard little footsteps sneaking down the stairs. She took one look at that tent and we knew she would never go to sleep. It was a long day...but we had fun playing in 'Tent-asaurus.'


Matt and Kate hiding in Tent -asaurus.



Mom and Kate in Tent-asaurus.



Kate woke up happy from a nap the other day. I love happy Kate. Her hair was so funny I had to take a picture. Luckily she was willing to model it for me.



I was upstairs one Saturday when Matt approached me with a drill and told me to go downstairs to wait for a surprise. Hmmm...thankfully it was a happy surprise. We have a beautiful window seat in our bedroom with a built-in trunk. The unfortunate part is that the trunk lid didn't have a handle and was very difficult to open. The more unfortunate part is that our bedroom closet is rather small and we need this trunk space for clothing storage. But no more worries...Matt installed a new handle and it has worked perfect ever since. I'm so proud of my handyman hubby!

I dragged out several bins of Kate's baby clothes and sorted through them by size. I found all of the newborn and 3 month old clothing and plan to give it a wash for future use. The picture above shows only a portion of Kate's baby clothes. Who knew one tiny baby would need/use so much stuff!!

Comments

I think my favorite picture is Kate's wild hair.. it's so fun seeing bed head.. even Wendell's short hair gets messed up occassionally. Hope you had a good time with grandparents!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...