And the winners are...

Matt and I played in an 18 hole, six person best shot golf tournament on Saturday in La Porte. We won the tournament last year and I am proud to say we are now two time defending champs. My goal was to contribute two shots. That might not sound like much of a contribution but you have to understand we shot 15 under par with three big strong men on the team...big strong men who golf...a lot. And of course their significant others who are also great golfers. So when I actually contributed three shots, including a tee shot, I was, and still am, thrilled. My aching back on the other hand is less than impressed with my willingness to play 18 holes of golf.



In fact, two days later my back is still recovering. Which is rather surprising really, considering I play at least once a week. I thought it would hold up better than it did. Perhaps my back is aching due to more than golf. I have also been a little over ambitious with projects lately such as rearranging furniture and organizing toys, baby's room, guest room, etc. My mom said it sounds like I'm 'nesting' and the old wives tale says a woman starts nesting two weeks before the baby arrives. Could it be that the baby will be here sooner than I think? Nah, I don't buy into wives tales.



All the old wives tales pointed to Kate being a boy. Same for this baby. But if for some reason the wives tales prove true this time around and this kiddo is a boy, then we have some troubles. We have NO boy names. Zero, zilch, nada... Any suggestions would be much appreciated. In fact, why don't we make this interesting. If you suggest a boy name, and we use your suggestion you will be awarded with your own private room for a stay at the Craft house. Your stay will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and an opportunity to stay up all night with a newborn. Sounds enticing, eh? Share your names!

Comments

Staying at the Craft B&B would be very exciting but can you image 2 newborns at one house? Instead of a typical grandfather clock chiming all night it would be the cries of infants. I think if I had to pick a name Matthew Craft Jr. would have to be my #1 pick. My #2 pick... hmm... how about Seymour, Reuben, or Cosmo? Or Kyle, Nathan, Elliot, or Thomas. The list could go on and on.. but it doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure you're having a girl.
Anonymous said…
I have always liked the names:
Cooper, Spencer, Oliver, Sullivan, and Gavin. Though from my childrens names, and yours, our taste in names are obviously different. I won't hold my breathe on winning the night stay at a Craft B&B ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...