V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

"'Clee Lake' here we come!" - Kate

There is an air of relaxation in the house as we run around washing our clothes and packing the suitcases. Sunday morning we leave for our much anticipated trip to Clear Lake. The plan: sit poolside, eat delicious snacks, grill out, swim, golf, play cards and whatever else we want. I love lazy vacations. No agendas, no watches, no televisions...just family, sun and water.

If you ask Kate who is coming with us, it includes:

2 Dammas (2 Grandmas)
2 Dampas (2 Grandpas)
Mommy, Daddy (self explanatory)
Kate
Leeeee (my sister Lindsay)
Mike (Matt's brother)

Some may balk at a vacation with parents and in-laws but I think it really brings us all closer together. And it is (almost always) a really fun time. :)

I'm hoping to avoid all modern technologies including computers but excluding air conditioning and golf carts. Therefore, I probably won't be posting any vacation pictures until the end of this week. Let the vacationing begin!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...