Moving slow

I am tired...but it is not from staying up late last night. Thanks for the comments by the way, I eventually went to bed around midnight and didn't sleep too bad. Kate slept in a bit and so did Matt so I was able to sleep until 6:45 a.m.! And today Matt's mom, LeAnn, took Kate to multiple parks while I painted the nursery. Under non-preggo circumstances I probably could have knocked out that room in an hour and a half, but I am mego-preggo so it took a wee bit longer. However, I am finished painting the nursery! And I pulled a rug from the closet and stretched it out. It looks like a real, livable room!

I am now lounging in front of the tv dipping a Gala apple in peanut butter. Ahhh...this is how I like to spend nap time.

Comments

KingRooRoo said…
The good news is being that tired took care of your sleeping problem!
Sarah Craft said…
That's the truth!!
Yeah for a livable bedroom.. I can't wait to see it all set up.. so fun getting ready for these precious babies!
Courtney said…
Hey, what kind of paint do you use that is safe while preggo? I need to do some painting too. I've heard of "Harmony" from Shermain-Williams but was hoping to find a cheaper version of the same thing.
Sarah Craft said…
The Harmony paint is really expensive! I was using a cheap low odor paint I found at our local hardware store. It did the job and didn't smell as much as normal paint. I will admit I've done a little painting with the normal paints like Behr while pregnant. I hope that wasn't a bad decision. I'm running out of time to get projects done and I worry if I wait too much longer then my back won't hold out much longer. A couple of hours of painting changes me into an 90 year old woman...so I better get the painting done now before it gets worse.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...