Great Kate Pics

This first pic was taken during a visit from my sister, Lindsay. We were about to take Kate for a walk so she runs to the door to get her shoes and returns wearing the hood from her winter coat. Lindsay and I laughed for a very, very long time at this. What made it even more entertaining is that Kate insisted she wear it outside to play. She was hilarious riding her big wheel with this giant space helmet looking thing on her head. As you might have guessed, we all got some weird looks outside.












A new tradition is quickly developing in our house. Most Saturday mornings Matt will take Kate up to the bakery for a donut. They will then deliver and devour donuts at both Grandma and Grandpa's house and then at Uncle Mike's house. I believe Kate looks forward to this each and every week. (Oh, and I stay home and do whatever I want!) Below is a pic of Kate inhaling one of her favorite donuts...a frosting and sprinkle covered jelly filled donut. YUM!












I was getting Kate ready to visit some friends at the park when I realized she was looking extraordinarily cute that morning. So I snapped a quick picture before we hit the dirt outside. Isn't she a cutie!









I LOVE this picture. This is typical Kate. Running around with no clothes on and often with sunglasses or a headband or someone's shoes on. So funny. Oh, and Kate is holding a bear in a pull-up. You can always find at least one stuffed animal wearing a diaper or pull-up in this house...courtesy of Kate and her imagination.













This photo is also becoming one of my new favs. I was sorting laundry in our bedroom and announced to Kate I was running a load of clothes to the washer in the basement. When I left she was wearing only her shirt and a pull-up. When I returned from the basement she turned the corner and hollered, "LOOK!" She is wearing two of Matt's ties, Matt's socks and my tank top. I laughed myself silly when I saw her and she couldn't have been more proud.





Comments

I think the bottom picture is my favorite.. playing dress up already.. girls can be so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...