Cyclone Tailgate 2009

Tuesday was the annual Cyclone Tailgate in Waterloo. Matt worked the room while I watched Kate run through a bouncy tent around 50 -60 times. Although we did find an opportunity to get our picture taken with a few choice 'celebrities.'

Matt, Kate, me and of course...CY!











Matt, Kate and Bill Fennelly, ISU head women's basketball coach...and according to Matt, Kate's future basketball coach












Kate, me and my favorite ISU football player, Rashawn "Bubba" Parker...yes, Kate called him Bubba. He has to be the nicest football player I've ever met. He introduced himself to Kate and shook her hand. He also blushed a little when I told him he is my favorite player.

Comments

KingRooRoo said…
Love the picture with Cy!
Sounds like lot of fun (and a lot of running around). I would have loved to have seen Kate say "Bubba"... I'm picturing giggles and her shying away.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...