Like a teenager...

My frustrations continue to build. The bathroom tile was supposed to arrive on Friday of last week. That same day I was to receive a call letting me know when they'd arrive for work. No calls. So I impatiently wait until 10 a.m. this morning (Monday) and no one has any news to share. The tile has not yet come in and I was told to expect a phone call. So like a teenage girl waiting for that cute boy to call, I've carried my cell phone in my pocket everywhere I've gone today. I'm beginning to lose hope. To save myself from this torture I think I will cease blogging about the bathroom until it is completely done.
I've been imagining myself on Oprah or Rachel Ray or Martha Stewart sharing my sob story. A contractor deconstructed our bathroom, only to abandon us completely. I will be 47 years old and still dragging Kate out to Grandma and Grandpa's house to bathe. Maybe if it is nice enough this summer I can use the garden hose to wash Kate's hair. The hard part will be when the baby is born and I have to boil water over the stove for the baby's inflatable pool bath. I suppose I could clean out the toilet that doesn't work and turn that into a baby bathtub. It may be our only option. OK, I'll quit whining now.

On a happy note, let me share a fun picture with you to lighten the mood.

Comments

Cute pictures, but sorry to hear about the bathroom dilema. I think I'd feel like a pouty teenager too.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...