An Interview with Kate

Kate was making me change her stuffed Lambchop's diaper for the 20th time when I told her she will have to help me change the baby's diaper when he/she arrives. I then asked Kate if she thought the baby is a boy or girl. BOY! How big will he be? She stands and raises her hands to the sky...TALL! How many pounds will he weigh? TWO!! And what color hair will he have? PINK!!

So according to Kate we are having a tall, 2 pound boy with pink hair. That will draw some attention.
On a different subject, yesterday was so beautiful that we decided to have a picnic dinner on the porch. For dessert Kate and I made strawberry shakes. Kate loved her shake just a little too much...

Comments

I love the icecream all over the face. I'm glad she enjoyed her shake.. homemade sounds great. We have been to the park a few times and grilled out last weekend so that has been our way of enjoying the weather. Exercise has been a lot nicer in this weather too, makes me wonder how I ran when it was so cold?
Courtney said…
Maybe she is having a premonition about his teenage years. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...