Bathroom Non-update

OK, so my subject heading is not proper English but it is the truth. The latest news is that the contractors shall be arriving Thursday of this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...very tightly crossed.

In the meantime, our electrician arrived and hung the kitchen and bathroom light fixtures. They look fabulous! The bathroom fixture is a crystal chandelier with 80 individual 'crystal' balls to hang onto the light fixture. Each is individually wrapped in plastic and attaches via a key chain type hook. What a project...but it looks great!

One more bathroom remodel related item. So tonight Matt and I were talking about the remodel and I mentioned something about the hardwood floors that will be refinished in there.

Matt - "We're going to have hardwood floors in the bathroom?"

Sarah - puzzled look

Matt - "What?"

Sarah - "Are you kidding?"

Matt - "About what?"

Apparently I have made all the decisions on this bathroom work while talking to a brick wall. A loving, kind and cute brick wall.

Comments

KingRooRoo said…
In my defense I've only asked for two items - a shower head hung tall enough that I can walk under it and that we don't spend a ton of money. You've taken care of both of those and now it's ladies choice the rest of the way. Pink tile and a unicorn shower curtain? Go nuts.
I'd love to see some unicorns on the shower curtain. But I must say. You NEED TO BUY A CAMERA.. yes, I'm offically requesting some pictures of this remodel job. I'd like before and after pictures but if that's not possible then I'll settle for "after" pictures. : )

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...