More disappointment

After shutting off the water to the toilet yesterday I assumed the leak was contained....until this morning. I came downstairs after all of us had used the upstairs sink and discovered more water leaking into the kitchen.

I talked with the contractor yesterday and told him the dilemma...when I thought it was just the toilet. He said they would simply fix the problem when they came in to do the remodel. However, now that we know it may be more than the toilet I immediately called the plumbers who replaced the water and drain lines. They didn't answer their phone unfortunately so I'm not sure what that means. But someone is going to pay to correct this problem and I don't want it to be our wallet. We JUST had the kitchen ceiling replaced and we JUST replaced the bathroom wall. And now I imagine we'll have to tear more holes into both to fix this problem. I need to get pumped up to argue that we are NOT going to pay for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...