Happy, happy, happy day.....

Kate did her FULL business on the potty chair this morning!!! She was a little embarrassed but after reassuring her that she did a fantastic job and would therefore get to watch Barney, she suddenly was ecstatic. Even more surprising, I started the Barney DVD and she said no, she would rather watch Elmo. Huh? Are you my child? So she is watching Elmo and eating a few white chocolate chips...her other favorite treat.

Who knew I could be so proud of someone going to the bathroom. :)

I'm not holding out hope that she'll go again on the potty chair anytime soon...ok, maybe I'm secretly wishing it will happen...so I need to hang onto this moment and remember that it is possible. Hooray!!

Comments

Wow Kate, I'm impressed. Wendell refuses to even sit on the potty chair let alone even think about actually using it for it's true purpose. It does work good for a foot stool so I guess it's not completely useless. Maybe some day we'll work on potty training. But go Kate, keep up the good "work".

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...