Disappointment

We awoke this morning to find a small pool of water on our kitchen counter. The water seems to have come from the toilet in the bathroom above. That means our newly refinished kitchen ceiling is taking on water. I shut off the water to the toilet and I just pray that our bathroom remodel and new toilet next week will solve the problem.

The existing toilet is around 90 years old or so. I imagine that last month when the plumbers moved the toilet to replace the plumbing behind it, the pipes may have had a hard time fitting together again due to their age? I have no clue. So the debate is...do we call the plumber to make repairs so we can use the toilet for the next few days or do we just wait until next week when the bathroom remodel is "supposed" to begin. As of now we are going to wait. Although I still haven't signed anything with the contractor on the bathroom remodel, nor have I seen a final cost estimate. I've called but no return call yet. I'm holding out hope that I will hear from them today. Keep your fingers crossed, please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...