Colors Part 2

In a previous post I mentioned that Kate has learned her colors. Since then she has advanced even farther. When driving through town, Kate has started informing me whether the light is green or red. She must not be quick enough to identify the yellow lights but she sure lets me know what colors are ahead. It is rather cute, really.

Kate also has a new favorite food...blueberries. She would eat them all day long if I'd let her. Even as I type she is singing to the blueberries in her bowl. Another new favorite is skipping. She skips almost everywhere she goes. She skips from room to room, she skips in the stores and she even had a chance to skip outside yesterday.

A quick bathroom remodel update...I talked to the contractor again yesterday and he has put in an order for our tile, tub and toilet. And he is still planning to start work at the end of February. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

David said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
glsgls said…
I will have to give tips to Kate on skipping races, as I am still undefeated in skipping races throughout my life.
Sarah Craft said…
Really? You are undefeated in skipping races? I think you have met your match. Kate is pretty quick!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...