House update

Well the girls were here about five hours today. I have such a hard time telling what they accomplished. Not because I think they aren't doing anything but rather I just don't understand. It seems to me that more mudding was done. Hopefully that means only one more coat of mud? They also worked for awhile in the dining room but the ceiling is not yet textured. I cannot convey the excitement pulsating through my veins when I think about getting our kitchen and dining room back. The day will come and I'm sure it is near but boy, oh boy, it can't seem to arrive quick enough.

My plan tomorrow is to track down the guy who I hope will build in a counter for the dishwasher. It would be nice to get him in here before I get too used to the kitchen being ours again.

On another note, Kate has a new 'do. I've been able to successfully put in and keep in ponytail holders. This is great news because it means she will have fewer opportunities to run around with a mop in her face. How that girl can tolerate a half inch of hair hanging in her eyes is beyond me. She looks much older with her hair pulled back. I'd post a pic but we don't have a camera. And I'd draw you a pic but you wouldn't be able to tell up from down.

More later...

Comments

I think a hand drawn picture would make a great show and tell piece. I'm voting that you give it a shot : )

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...