Heavy Lifting

It is easy to feel stir crazy when trapped inside with an almost two year old. There is only so much you can do and so much she understands. Not to mention, the issues with a short attention span. So I decided to put in an exercise DVD. I thought maybe she will have fun dancing to it while I work-out. So we started and she loved it...for about 45 seconds. Then Kate wanted to be held while Mommy exercised. I'll tell you what, adding 35 pounds to your hip really does help you sweat more. That was a tough 20 minutes! I was ready to pass out and Kate was laughing it up.

At least I got some exercise in, right!

Comments

Courtney said…
Who needs ankle weights? :)
Children are so funny and needy at times. Sorry, it didn't work so well. Maybe next time? : )

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...