Friday...

I'm so sad. I was really hoping plaster drama would be over today. The plaster girls called this morning to say they wouldn't be coming in today. One of them isn't feeling well. I was really excited to move on from this destruction/construction phase. I was planning to thoroughly clean the kitchen and pick out paint colors this weekend. But instead this will have to wait a few more days. We've been in this for almost a month now so a few more days can't be all that bad, right? At least I won't have any additional kitchen cleaning today or this weekend.

Kate woke up at 5:30 this morning!! I didn't hear a thing but Matt flies out of bed to scoop her up at the bedroom door. And she must have needed more sleep because two hours after waking up, she is still asleep. Thank you, Matt! Do you know how rough today would have been had she gotten up at 5:30?!?!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are taking Kate to the ISU v Kansas basketball game on Saturday. Oh, and we recorded Lost on Wednesday so we will be watching that tonight. I cannot wait!!

Comments

Nice scoop Matt! I think you deserve brownie points for that one.
Sarah Craft said…
Definitely!! He has great Kate radar, apparently even in his sleep. I, on the other hand, was oblivious to all events.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...