It's What's Inside That Counts

God has blessed me with many talents and skills, but gift wrapping is NOT one of them. Below are a few of my Christmas wrapping disasters.

Notice the edge sticking out. It would be very easy for someone to peek inside this gift.


This is the same gift but you can tell it has been manhandled by a two year old. Sorry LeAnn, this one belongs to you.


This gem is just weird. I promise the inside is so much better than its package. Of course, that could be said about a lot of things in life.


Oh, Kate. I'm so happy you are too young to understand why your gift is missing half of it's paper. This is not because I ran out but rather I just don't know what I'm doing. This one made me laugh out loud as I was finishing up.


This one has a story. I realized I had too much paper as I was wrapping up the end. So I carefully trimmed the paper...and then there wasn't enough to cover the gift. Sad but true, this happens to me at least once a gift wrapping year but I usually cut a little extra paper and tape it on top to hide my mistake.


This may be one of the reasons my wrapping is so bad...my paper is in shambles.

My gift wrap may be ugly but it keeps me humble and forces me to laugh at myself every year. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...