Sunny Marco Island

We have had one full day in Florida so far and we are having a great time. Kate literally ran into the Gulf of Mexico when she saw it. Didn't care one bit that she was wearing sweatpants and shoes. While we were wading we also watched a dolphin swim 10 yards from shore. It got so close to us that for a minute there we were concerned it was heading straight for the beach. Below are a few pics my mom took of us this morning. I'll add more as the days roll on. Hope everyone is well. The weather is gorgeous here. But I guess it is pretty darn nice back in Iowa. Sorry, but I was hoping you would all suffer in some blistering cold while we were soaking up rays on our white little legs. That is all for now...







Comments

Very cute! Have fun and take lots of pictures. Enjoy the rays, as I'm sure when you get back our weather will be bleak and miserable.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...