Marco....Island

Instead of playing Marco Polo in the pool, we've been playing Marco Island. Get it? Aren't we so creative? Ummm...maybe not.

We have however been swimming a lot. Each morning my mom and I take a walk along the beach which is usually followed up with a swim in either the Gulf of Mexico or the pool. It seems odd to take a dip in the pool with the beach just a few feet away but we've received a thorough exfoliation from all the sand and sometimes need a break.

Matt and I are picking up Matt's brother, Mike, at the Fort Myers airport tonight. Mike will be staying with us through Sunday morning. We're hoping to either para-sail or fish. We'll see what happens. The days are honestly flying by. I can't believe we are almost through Wednesday. I feel like we just arrived. Thankfully Matt, Kate and I don't have to leave until Tuesday of next week. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (That is the sound of me having a lot of fun!)

We have taken a lot more pictures but I haven't uploaded them to the laptop yet. I promise to do that soon so I can share our fun and make all of you Iowans jealous. :) I heard it was starting to get a bit chilly in Iowa. With all due love and respect; that makes me very happy.

Until next post....

Comments

Sade said…
Oh the memories of beaches and learning to swim in Fort Myers! Have a blast Sarah! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...