Surprise!?

Matt threw the 2nd Annual Sarah Surprise Birthday Party this past Saturday. What? It was your birthday? Nope, so the party was definitely a shocker. My actual birthday isn't until late November but since we will be gone for a large portion of that month and the fact that I've been itching to have a party in our new house, Matt organized a big surprise.

The day started off with a 10 mile bike ride to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. The ride was in honor of my friend's mom who lost her battle to breast cancer last year. I rode with my friend, Heather, and afterwards Jen Smith and her mom, Sue, distracted me for the entire afternoon with lunch and a shopping trip. Jen and I were finally on our way to La Porte when I noticed a large number of cars parked around the corner from my house. I thought, "weird." Then as I was walking up to the house I noticed some missing furniture and in its place were card tables. "Hmm...something is up," I thought. And something was up.

I had a great time at the party. A huge thank you to Matt for organizing and another huge thank you to everyone who successfully kept it a secret from me!!

Comments

It was our plesure.. thanks for the fun and food!

Popular posts from this blog

October things...

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...