Still stuck in the woods

After thinking Kate was getting better she took another turn for the worst Wednesday night. I won't go into detail because my stomach has a hard time reliving it but the poor little girl went back to the doctor today. We are trying so hard to get her hydrated and over her vomiting and diarrhea. Matt and I are shocked that we are almost to day seven of our little girl suffering from a supposed minor stomach illness. The doctor doesn't think it is anything serious and we agree. Keep Kate in your prayers that she'll get her little body back to normal soon.

While I feel great compassion for Kate it is still difficult to deal with the crying for six days now. Each night I am impatient waiting for Matt to get home from work to take over for a bit. This has truly been the longest week of our life. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October things...

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...