Hooray for health

Kate is 99% better than the last time I blogged. We are grateful for her recovery from what we thought was going to last a day or two and turned into a week. We are now retraining her how to function on her own. No, this isn't a medical side affect, it is a spoiled side affect. For an entire week Kate was treated like a newborn. We carried her everywhere and if I was sitting then she was in my lap. So now that she is healthy again Kate believes she can't walk on her own or speak without whining. I pray that I will somehow wake up Monday morning with renewed energy to manage the crying. Some days I cannot wait for Kate to start talking so I can better understand her needs but I try to remind myself to enjoy the stage she is in now because I'll never get it back.

By the way, big changes are on the way in the Craft house. Next week Matt and I are tearing out carpet and painting the ceilings because our new non-pea green shag carpet will be installed November 13th, two days after we return from Florida. I can only imagine how amazing the house will look. I'll post some before and after pics when the time arrives. Have a good night...

Comments

Courtney said…
I am so glad she is feeling better. There is a stomach bug going around at school and church here. I figure it is only a matter of time until my three come down with it. Yay. :/

Popular posts from this blog

October things...

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...