My devilish little angel




This is my new favorite photo of Kate. She woke up early this day and only napped for an hour. This picture perfectly depicts her mood at the time. I don't know if she was thinking of hitting me or throwing dirt my way, but I'm glad I caught it on camera. It is evidence for all of those grandmas and grandpas who claim Kate doesn't have a naughty streak in her. Well here is proof.

And while she may have been as grumpy as forty old men waiting in line for their 4 p.m. buffet, she is still as precious as ever.

I was rather at Kate the other night because she was not minding whatsoever. But then she put two fingers up her nose and hummed mamamama....I just about doubled over in laughter. Who knew such a rude thing could make me feel so much better.

Comments

KingRooRoo said…
Looks like she's got a future as a major league pitcher with that form.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...