Yippeee

I am currently typing this post on our new laptop. It somehow arrived a week and a half early and I could not be more thrilled. Now I just have to figure out all the new technology on these things. The start button is in a different location, new windows don't just open up they are now tabs which took me quite awhile to figure out. Anyway, I'm happy to be connected to the outside world again.

So some updates on us. Kate is saying a few more words...kind of. She apparently really likes words that start with 'b.' This includes ball, bird and bump. She will also say yeah and no. So fun. She also has developed a love for the huge torndao slide at the park as well as the big kid swings. She is so brave.

Still no electrical bids. We are almost literally waving money in front of contractors' faces and they won't return a bid. We're not even asking them to start work, we just want to know how much the job will cost us.

Well I'm going to try to figure out the other cool features of our new computer. Hope everyone is well!

Comments

Courtney said…
yay! Glad you're back online.
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your new computer. Being at home all day, it's probably like having an old friend back to visit. Have a good weekend, and good luck with the 5K.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...