new computer...sometime soon

Hi all! We ordered a new computer on Sunday and it should arrive about one week after Labor Day. Argh...I have to continue to be patient. Luckily Matt's brother, Mike, lives only a block and a half away from our house so I can easily bounce over there to check email while Kate hangs on me...or types for me. (As she is doing now.)

Hope everyone is well. Just because I don't have regular email access doesn't mean I have disappeared. Send an email our way anytime. Or post a comment on the blog. Once we get our new computer I have a lot of great photos and stories to share.

Have a great day!

Comments

Sade said…
hello crafts!
its been great reading your blog, even while I was in Kenya. It made me have a little bit of home with me :) Just to let you know I am back in Ithaca and trying really hard to settle back in...more on email later! glad to see you have been doing well :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...