Missing something? Check the garbage.

I realized about two weeks ago that one of our oven mits was missing. Having not seen it for quite awhile I assumed Kate had done a fantastic job of hiding it. Until I was cleaning up lunch the other day...

I asked Kate if she would please put away the pot holder. Like a good girl she immediately picked it up, but like a naughty girl she walked to the trash can and threw it on top of our lunch remains. Hmm...perhaps that is also where our lost oven mit was hidden. I'm now realizing that the once missing oven mit may be resting in the county landfill along with my misplaced Sony running radio. I never should have taught Kate how to 'clean up.'
MISSING - REWARD AVAILABLE IF FOUND

Comments

KingRooRoo said…
I think several magnetic farm animals have suffered a similar fate.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...