New pics

This Friday is Matt's birthday but we celebrated a bit early with my mom, dad and sister this past weekend. Below are a couple of photos from the party. Also, we attended the annual Cyclone Carnival Tuesday night and got our picture taken with a few ISU 'celebrities.'

Kate loved dad's birthday cake.

Kate LOVES Cy!!
We asked Bill Fennelly to sign Kate for an early scholarship. He is taking it into consideration.
While Matt may want Kate to play ISU basketball, I on the other hand hope she swims. I convinced the head swim coach to give Kate a full ride. She begins two-a-day practices next week.
To my left in this picture is my favorite ISU football player, Rashawn Parker a.k.a. Bubba.

Comments

glsgls said…
Real celebrities wear black and gold.
KingRooRoo said…
. . . black and gold horizontal striped suits.
glsgls said…
I knew that was coming.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...