Don't drink it!!

Matt went grocery shopping and bought a new beer. He doesn't drink but thought I might be interested in giving it a try. Thanks for the thought Matt, but I'd rather drink flood water.

It was called Chelada and its a blend of Bud Light and Clamato. What's Clamato you ask? It is the most unexpected, unusually blended combination of two things many adults don't like in the first place...clams and tomatoes. That's right I drank a beer that not only contained tomato, but also clams. What was Anheuser-Busch thinking? Actually, I only managed two sips and I was done. I bet I could sell the remaining cans to some neighbor kids for at least a buck a beer.

(NOTE: I would never, ever do such a thing but I could totally make about five bucks if I tried.)

Comments

glsgls said…
A tomato beer tastes good and is good for you.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...