So long

Well today is our last day in this house. I'm so excited for the new place that I didn't expect to be apprehensive to leave the old. I guess it is because this move is a big change. We will probably spend the rest of our life in this house whereas the old was more of a transition. We knew we wouldn't stay here forever but we have a lot of good memories associated with these walls.

I swear I have never seen our house so messy. I don't think it was this messy even when we first moved in. Boxes are everywhere. Some full, some empty, some full ones are being emptied by our busy toddler.

I'm planning to take lots of pictures of the move. I'll post them as soon as we have our computer back up and running.

A big thanks in advance for everyone lending a hang a moving day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...