Apologies

I guess I really shouldn't be asking for parenting advice via my blog. Sorry about that. That post was more about an opportunity to vent frustrations then anything else. Before having Kate I was naive. I thought most events with her would be fun and silly. Perhaps she is just not yet to the age or perhaps she has learned to manipulate me. If the later is the case then I am prepared to win the manipulation battle because I cannot go through life with her calling the shots at all times.

I'll let you know how the projected 18 year battle is going. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Aw, you shouldn't feel bad about asking for parenting advice on your blog. We, moms, gotta stick together if we're gonna survive these terrors..uh...I mean sweethearts :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...