Which is larger... Kate or the rake?

Kate has been a very busy girl the last few days. We have had several visitors to our house for various meals and play dates. On top of that Kate, Matt and I picked up sticks that accumulated over the winter. Note pictures below (and the cat creeping in the background.) The only true disappointment to our weekend was when UNC lost to Kansas. Otherwise I would have had an awesome bracket. Oh well, luckily I don't have any money riding on this. Speaking of basketball I'm cheering for Kansas tonight. Reason being that they are closer in proximity to us and I have seen them play several times. Plus I love Kansas City... and YES, I realize Kansas University is in Lawerence, Kansas but its closer to Kansas City than Memphis is.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures. We took a LOT of pics over the weekend but I thought I'd spread them out over the next couple of days.



Comments

glsgls said…
Tell Kate torake the yard and not the patio. You should dock her pay.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...