Reflections from an exhausted mother

So Matt and I are training for both a half-marathon and a triathlon... while trying to pack a house, move into a new house and chase Kate as she hides tuna cans in the closet, stuffed animals in the diaper pail and wets the bed on an all too often basis. Oh, and the cat puked all over the rug this morning. As I watched in horror Kate giggled in delight. I'm not complaining about our overall circumstances, we have been blessed in so many areas and I realize challenges come with life and motherhood. I guess I'm just complaining because I'm way tired and could probably nap until July.

Matt's friend, Jacob, told us kids will make us money via tax returns and free child labor. I have yet to be the recipient of either. Job or not, Kate is pretty fun. The simplest things make her smile. And oh, the silly things we do to get a rise out of her. I sure hope our house isn't bugged with cameras. That would almost seal the deal for a failed re-election campaign in three and a half years.

Have a good day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...