Cy's House of Trivia

Team Scratonicity did quite well at Cy's House of Trivia on Saturday. Out of 47 teams we finished 10th. We're pretty bright. I have several pics to share but I'm going to spread them out over a couple of days to keep you coming back to the blog.

We had great ISU celebrity guests in a couple of trivia rounds. Everyone on the team was thrilled to have Johnny Orr and Eric Heft help out. To be honest I didn't really know too many of the 'celebrities'. One was this wrestling great who is currently a coach at ISU. He was a super nice guy but I didn't know him. Sorry wrestling dude. But he was nice enough to get his pic taken with us. Check them out below.
Johnny Orr joins the team

Team Scrantonicity with the wrestling dude

Eric Heft and our team

Cy & me

Comments

Unknown said…
I gasped to see you with Cy--what would the Panther or Hawkeye say? Traiter!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...