April showers bring... headaches

Who is ready for some beautiful weather?! I know April showers are supposed to bring May flowers but all I see so far is puddles and crabby people.

Tomorrow (Saturday) Matt and I, along with several friends and family, are competing in the 2nd annual Cy's House of Trivia. Teams of 10 answer random trivia questions with the assistance of a 'celebrity' team member on the floor of Hilton Coliseum for prizes of grandiose scale. Or so I've been told by a very trivia-hungry, Iowa State-loving husband. I'm hoping Cy will be our 'celebrity' team mate.

By the way... our house is SOLD!! We should be moving into Craft Cottage/Mansion sometime in early to mid-June. I'm hoping for early June... as early as possible. I'm not a patient person and I've been waiting to move into our 'dream house' since signing the purchase agreement in DECEMBER! No one can ever again accuse me of being impatient. At least not for a little while. Even Kate has grown impatient. She vowed to never wear pants again until we move. Below is proof.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...