One pic...

This picture sums up CJ's entire day...
.

I doubt it is possible for me to describe this little girl's excitement for today.
She has been outside since 8:00 a.m.
And when I pulled her, kicking and screaming, into the house for a nap at 2:00...well, let's just say all the neighbors heard.

Her day began like this... 

Wet clothes, water logged diaper bulging out, hose in hand and smile on her face.

And when her favorite person in the entire world came home from preschool... well, let's just say the giggles ran non-stop. 
Until nap time, of course. Remember CJ isn't a fan of slowing down. 

CJ laughed and giggled and chuckled and screeched almost every minute she was in the pool or running through the sprinkler or playing with finger paints.
Aye, the finger paints.
A thorn in my side.





Neither girl was excited about my plans to hose off the paint so I tossed them into the tub for a goooooood scrubbing.

And like every other super fun water event, our time ended with poop in the tub.
I was searching my brain for a more tactful way to say this but it's just not possible.
I won't say who the guilty party is but her name starts with a 'C' and ends with a 'laudia.'

Comments

Oh to be a kid again . OR a young Mother.
Emily would be so jealous that you had the pool & sprinkler out. I actually thought about it, but Emily had preschool this afternoon, and I opted for hiding in my house under a fan and watching the Royal Wedding instead of getting hot outside. I was pretty impressed that it stayed under 80 degrees inside, but I did call the plumber to check when we're on the list for air-conditioning...
We got out our pool and the kids LOVED it. Maybe next time we'll get the sprinkler out as they just got a new one for Easter.. looks like a lot of fun, oh to be so young again and enjoy the simple pleasures!

Popular posts from this blog

October things...

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...